MEN’S HEALTH IN STRATEGY, POLICY, AND PRACTICE
Thurs 23rd Nov 2023, Stoller Hall, Manchester
Call for abstract submissions
The Men and Boys Coalition invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to have your work peer reviewed and submit an abstract for a poster presentation at our upcoming conference.
Deadline for abstract submission: Monday 16th Oct 2023 – midday
There is no fee for poster submissions, however you will need to buy an event ticket, £50 for the day, including lunch. Buy your ticket here
The focus of the conference is men’s health but we welcome all submissions related to the broad area of men and boys.
All abstract submissions should be up to 2500 characters, exclusive of the title. Abstracts should not include references. Completed work and work in progress will be accepted.
Abstracts should be structured according to the following headings:
- It is a requirement of submission that presenting authors will register to attend the conference to present their work (including poster presenters).
- Poster viewing will be timetabled into the conference to provide an opportunity for presenters and delegates to discuss their work.
- Further details will be sent to all presenters closer to the event including formatting and timetable details
Abstracts Eligible for Submission:
- Completed work or work in progress related to the broad area of men and boys.
- Abstracts that have been previously accepted and/or presented at other meetings or conferences are eligible for submission. These abstracts will go through the same peer review process as any other abstracts.
- Any work with human or animals reported in submitted abstracts must have appropriate ethics approvals in place.
TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR CONSIDERATION, GO HERE