We believe that every boy needs a positive male role model in their life, especially during childhood. This relationship is most commonly filled by their dad but when this isn’t possible, another significant man, (for example: uncle, grandfather, step-father) in a boy’s life could take this place.
We offer a number of opportunities designed to build trust and confidence between men & boys, to create strong and positive relationships. We work with boys who are aged 9-12 years at referral and offer:
Weekend camping adventures, 6-week ‘Man & Boy’ relationship skills courses and 1-2-1 mentoring for fathers.
We want to:
· Raise self-esteem in boys
· Support and encourage men as role models
· Empower boys to reach their full potential in school, work, and family, and to contribute positively in their local communities
· Family and the role of the father
· Acting honestly and with integrity
· Taking personal responsibility
· Believing in people
· Enabling others to achieve their full potential
MAN&BOY currently operates in South West London and the Surrey area and has been registered as an incorporated charitable organisation (ICO) since September 2013.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram: @Manandboyuk
Phone: 07421 051788